Dear customers, the huge update was just released! Thank you for your patience. It took us more than one month to add a Time Management Tools to our application., but it’s finally live. You can use it now in your projects.
A lot of features were implemented from 22nd October to 30th November. Here is a full list of changes:
- Global Timer – You can track time when you are working on your projects. Just click button at the top of the header:
- You can easily select project or continue working on a previous task. Icon has a pink background when timer is active.
- New option was added to a sidebar – Scheduler. You can check how long you’ve worked on projects. You can also check work-time of your teammates. It’s possible to set date and time range, change visibility and filter by user and project.
- Most of the applications don’t allow you to show multiple events at the same time. So we’ve decide to write own plugin to display time entries in a very nice way. Instead of wasting your time with such as terrible preview of a week events:
we show it in a clean and smart view:
- Moreover you can set Working and Busy Hours so it’s much easier to create a meeting for all project members. You can easily see when user is available.
- You can set your work-time and hours which you are not available for your teammates and easily share it in your projects.
- Event can be now repeated in the future and you can assign proper users to it:
- It’s also possible to track time on some tasks from Kanban Boards and see full report for single task – how long it took to finish some task and who was working on it:
- New column was also added to Smart Tables. Time Entries are calculated for each group so you can easily check how many hours your team needed to complete some milestone. You can also display a detailed report for every row and show last entries connected with it.
It was a huge update but a lot of tasks still need to be finished. In the nearest few weeks we will be working on some other functionalities, like:
- better calendar view and reminder for events (notifications and emails)
- ability to confirm presence on some event
- chat for events
- integration with Google calendar API
- configurable self-hosted version for Enterprise Version
- an option to generate a pdf / xlsx reports for time entries
- reminders for task and for rows from smart-tables
- chat for a smart tables – new type of column
- new plugin: checklists